Saturday, September 26, 2009

Walnut Dressing Table Mirror

2009-08-13 The cock of Takahama, the monkey from the Tokyo Tower and Roppongi spider

Ganz laut von draußen vernahm ich das Krähen eines Hahnes gegen 6.00 Uhr. Ich hatte immer gedacht, dass es sowas nur in Filmen und auf Bauernhöfen gibt. Aber anscheinend bleiben die dörflichen Gebiete Japans davon nicht erlassen.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Meine Arme fingen auf einmal an zu jucken: Mücken. Auch davon wurde ich nicht verschont. Aber das bin ich schon gewöhnt. Nachdem ich geduscht und gefrühstückt hatte, wollten Nikita und ich mit dem Zug nach Ueno fahren. Nathalia hat uns freundlicherweise zum Bahnhof von Takahama gefahren, welcher nur etwa 5 Minuten mit dem Auto entfernt war.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The station had only 3 tracks, but it is a lot for such a village. On track there were still more people. There were summer holidays now, they had seen many students who go to preparatory school. Right on time was also the train.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


the train I saw already the typical pattern: sleeping people. I had the feeling that my image of Japan confirmed one by one. Since we had a einundhalbstündige train before us, we played a little with my Nintendo DS. Once in Ueno, we walked to Akihabara, but really not much I could see, because Nikita was quickly tired and I hurry wanted for him. But these neighborhoods, I would still have to visit on another day in peace.
With the U-Bahn, we are then driven to the Ginza. This area was very wide area and clean. Also found many shops where expensive branded clothing was sold. It was roughly comparable to the King Avenue in Dusseldorf.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


My goal here of course it was in one of two Japanese H & M stores go. After a short search we found him the H & M. Even the interior was different in Germany. The selection differed with an additional collection, which I neither in Cologne, Aachen yet have seen in Bonn. The prices were also a few € more expensive if it had converted to €. However, I bought a T-shirt with 1/2-Ärmeln. I came here for the first time with Japanese service in shops in contact. The vendors were very friendly and always smiling. The customer is really treated like a king. Also, this reminded me a little of America.
Although I felt no great appetite, my companion, but already, we went to a ramen snack.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The food was prepared right before my eyes. The guests were seated virtually around the kitchen. After a few minutes before I was a big bowl of ramen and a tray of gyoza. The food tasted really good. But my Esstempo was funny enough in Japan much more slowly than in Germany. As mentioned flat, I had no great appetite. I suspected that it was the hot weather.
with saturated Mangen we are two drove to Tsukiji, where you could see the biggest fish market in the world. But we are left only in the side streets, where fish dealers tried to lure customers with low prices. From there it was then not far to Kamiyacho and the Tokyo Tower.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


From above we had a very good view of all Tokyo. Many buildings rose from the ground up. Here and there one could see even roads were busy. Only a little green of the trees shone through.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


However, we also saw the cloudless sky and the blue of the sea at Odaiba. There was also a little show with a monkey named Rikku. It was fun to watch the monkey with his tricks and aplaudieren. The chemistry between the monkey and his trainer was consistent easy.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After the visit to the Tokyo Tower we went to the Roppongi district, where the Roppongi Hills is a high-rise building with shops, restaurants and many other possible uses. I have heard that it should be a lot of foreigners here, but I have not seen one. It was probably because we were there during the day and evening.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Before the Roppongi Hills was the famous Spider-abstract statue.
course I did not take me, buy me my first purchased in Japan Starbucks cup. Since Nikita was still tired, he has sat outside while I went to Starbucks. I entered the store and went to the shelf with the cups and merchandise. I chose the Ropoongi Hills cup. Buy It also came quite a barista who approached me hesitantly at first in Japanese. When she heard that I also answer in Japanese, she had been surprised while it was a load of the heart, since they apparently could not speak English. I explained to her that I collect cups and glad that I am now can buy the Roppongi Hills-cup. They gave me a compliment on my Japanese, but in my opinion was not so good. We talked a bit before I took off the cup and asked me to wait as long as they packed up the cup.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


a small free coffee, she has also given me what I had in Germany so far never experienced. Japanese people like to drink cold coffee well, they call the "Ice Coffee. This designation would clear for German ice cream with coffee and cream. Even some names here are probably different. But you get used to already.

clock at 18.30, we slowly went back to Ueno station. I noticed that it was already dark, even though it was summer and even at that early hour. In Ueno
we drove the train to Takahama. The people on the train were probably straight from work, because they seemed very tired and hardly spoke. When I was a little tired from my trip to Tokyo. Nikita even slept on the way back.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


got home it was dinner-made curry rice from Nathalia. At dinner I thought again about all he sees and experiences. And before I knew it, I was tired and lay down. Once

0 comments:

Post a Comment