Thursday, September 24, 2009

How Can I Reduce Swelling In My Knuckle

2009-08-11 ~ 12 sushi off the treadmill

at the gate at the airport in Helsinki, I had about 2 hours and I've sat down. By listening to music and eating gummy bears I have you marketed time. When the gate was opened to clock 16.45, have all made subordinate. The passengers were mostly Japanese. Again, the flight attendants were very nice and friendly. The Finnish flight attendants gave it a Japanese woman. towards activities which, to my window seat, I stowed my luggage and I sat down. The plane was much larger than the previous one. Each seat had its own monitor in front of him with a good entertainment system. At 17.20 clock took off the plane. The seat next to me was free.
After I watched all six episodes of the Simpsons, was even a supper, which consisted of beef with red wine sauce, potatoes and carrots, a roll, soba with leeks, and for dessert a cookies with chocolate. To drink there was coke, water and green tea. When the trays were collected, I lie down to sleep a bit. Usually I can on the plane not sleep, so by this time my sleep was very easy.

It was now the 12th August. For breakfast there was an omelet with spinach, tomatoes, radish, yoghurt and the obligatory bread. If you have looked out the window, we saw among themselves even Japan. The pilot said now also know that we will soon reach the Narita airport and that passengers should not hesitate to take their places. After a successful landing, got out of the guests. We were led to a shuttle that took us to our suitcases.
survived the scrutiny, I thought how am I supposed to contact Yosef. Yosef is the brother of a friend of my mother, with whom I first Week was to spend my stay. Suddenly I was talking to a foreign woman with a Russian accent in English: "Are you Puya?"
amazement I looked at it and saw that it is still accompanied by a boy from her body height was greater than I, but had to be quite younger. She introduced herself and said that it was Nathan, the girlfriend of Yosef. And the boy next to her was her son, Nikita. After a short time but they realized that I can a little Japanese and from then on we spoke only Japanese. Nathan told me that my mother the night before still anrrief with them and described them has what I wear for clothing in order to me at the airport can recognize. It quickly became apparent that the two are quite nice. I was really a sigh of relief.
After doing a Japan Rail Pass was picked up, we went to the car and have my big suitcase stowed in the trunk. On the way I established a certain similarity to Los Angeles. In any case, what concerned the highway and the billboards. From Narita to Ibaraki to it should take about 1 hour, I Nathan said. Nathalia and Nikita were about 3 years ago came from Russia to Japan to live and have met Yosef, with whom they live now.
More and more I realized that we go further into the country. The town of Takahama, Yosef had lived in a somewhat rural character: No deals, no high-tech and hardly any young people. Here was a lot of agriculture in the form of rice cultivation and operated by the people fished for fish in the nearby river. After the ride I met Yosef finally at work in the garage. He also made a friendly impression. Together we went to lunch at a sushi bar where the sushi is offered on a treadmill and every customer is his favorite sushi could take off the line.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


There was actually sushi with corn. That and the sushi tasted tuna with me the most. When we were finished eating, we went to Tsutaya, a rental-shop for CDs and DVDs. There we have the current Download "Shiina Ringo on loan to us and the car belongs. Yosef asked me what I would like to see or like to buy and I answered his question with "Super Nintendo games." So then we went to a thrift shop for electrical goods, which are called in Japan "Recycle Shop". I really have found a Dragon Ball Z game for only 105 yen and it also immediately purchased.
Then we drove home. It was a really old house where the toilet and the shower were outside the house. The house could have been easily over 50 years old.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Terrified I had been Ellen, that it was in the toilet at an old pit toilet. But after a while I got used to it or not even that.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After I had my luggage brought Nikita's room, I put down a bit since I was very tired from the flight. Falling asleep was not easy, because you could hear the chirping of cicadas everywhere, typical of the Japanese summer. However, I managed to clock up about 19 to sleep a little. After that I had no more jet lag.
In the evening we went to a restaurant. There, we ordered raw meat and was able to taste everything on the table to prepare their own grill.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


The meat was very fresh and delicious. There were also mussels with butter and Korean dishes such as Bibimbap. The food tasted really delicious and was of good quality.
Yosef had then proposed after dinner to go to the bowling hall. After we played a few rounds, we went home, where my first day ended in Japan.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

0 comments:

Post a Comment