Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Best Sanitary Napkins Boston

2009-08-11 Helsinki, here I come! Helsinki?

On 11.August.2009 I'm pretty up early. At the time I can not remember quite, but it was very early because I was very nervous also. For before me is the beginning of a long journey.
After I showered, I took a small breakfast to me and woke my father, I should then go to the airport of Dusseldorf. With my 4 kg heavy suitcase and not exactly light my hand luggage in the car we then drove off. The sky was cloudy, which made the impression that it would start raining soon. On the way I said little because I was still tired. The trip was flying very fast and I soon came to the airport. With great fear that I must pay the excess baggage, I stood at the counter at Finnair. Yes, I went to Helsinki in Finland. Why ask Helsinki to determine some of you. Quite simply, in Helsinki, I went in fact to the next plane to Japan.
When my turn on the switch, I put my suitcase on the scale and the display was "24 kg", although I really should take only 20 kg. But the man at the counter said nothing and I made my case. With a lightened feeling I went with my father at a cafe in the airport, drinking a hot chocolate and ate a small croissant. After the small snack I went to Starbucks, where I finally found after previous long search the Wiesbaden City Mug. Now of course I added to it and bought the cup. But the only passing.
Before control I have still before my father. The farewell I noticed neither easy nor difficult. There was something in between. During the inspection, I had a shared feeling. Am I really the right thing, I felt as through his head.

lifted in time at 11.50 clock the small plane to Helsinki. What I immediately noticed was the nice flight attendants. With a smile the stewardesses have welcomed each guest and him pointed to his seat. My seat was at the window, which I had requested when booking it. However, the place was next to me free.
After a short time was distributed even lunch: a sandwich, served with carrots, water as a drink I have chosen me as a little Sprite and Snickers dessert. The food was simple and delicious.
From the window I saw peeking that we were above the clouds and under us, "Cloud Mountain" stretched.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Since the flight lasted a little over 2 hours, during which I have the "Ringo EXPO" concert of Shiina Ringo listened on my iPod. This way I could pass the time well. 15.10
counter clock (to Finnish time) I arrived in Helsinki and had to find my connecting flight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment