Sunday, September 27, 2009

Arabic Phrases Condolence

&& Give me attention I need it now

feat. Blink 182 me to make and so Nina and I just straight away. xD We are but again went straight to the top, not on the stairs like Steffi and I last time but continue. : O) Go straight to the stage looked really great.
Ching was also quite fast up by 21 clock. THE AUDITION began as the opening act. I really liked it. I must say. They also have a Katy Perry played Cover, Hot n 'Cold, because Alex came from ALL TIME LOW, and has also sung. Was funny. So much about 21:45 clock then came out ATL. In the background was still "All the Small Things" by Blink182 and everybody started to sing. So awesome. I've never seen before. Then go out the background music and the audience continued singing, further and ultimately increasing ATL and another with instruments and vocals. Wuhu. \u0026lt;3 And they are right my little heart was conquered. xD Alex, bright green guitar, Zack, bright orange and bright pink bass, Jack, Rian a purple guitar and drums beleuchtettes. *_____________________* Horny Ehrlich Sun xD Since I not know anything about the songs, I would still say that they have been playing a mix of old and new things. xD A Akustikproformance was there. Very nice. Unfortunately, the guys have
played only 45 minutes, but that with such a passion, I think I've never seen before SO. Constantly interacts with the audience and all these things, talk and nonsense made and everything. Really wonderful. Who has the opportunity and to some extent come to like the music should go and look at herself. ^ ^ then wanted to Nina and I still waiting on the band. But wow. I had never experienced it. Else is on tour bus waiting for me always a little "visit", I say again. But yesterday. Wow. oO blocked Later still correct. Initially, only the bass player Zack outside and I'm an autograph, but the other guys took their time and Nina and I had to still get the train.

But all in all a really great evening. \u0026lt;3

0 comments:

Post a Comment