Friday, September 18, 2009

Healthy Eatingslogans

&& I try to take off my head sometimes because I can't escape the memories.

feat. paramore crazy cut so bad from the stool and so real inspiration for my tattoo not found. So we were only an hour vlt as well as 1.5 hours. Then back to the parking lot and I Schussel was nearly hit. xD Since n Hardware and I was so fascinated by the fence advertising. Maintenance of fences erected larch. And I was the "รค" in larch so intrigued, do not know s why and I go and go and suddenly Nina so "Woah Kim pass but on your step!" I was standing right out in the entrance of the parking space number and before me car and I was so shocked and even stop and Nina then only an extent. "Go on!" xD real time. oh well. xD
Then we have at home gegammelt and so yes. And I was to 4:30 (!!!!!!!!!!) Clock on. Can someone please Maki red in the calendar? Who knows when the next time happens again. xD
Sunday after Nina was already at half past ten in the living room, I could not sleep more naturally. Had breakfast and then have Nina and I watched movies. Starting from "Stormbreaker" Ewan McGregor. And Alex Pettyfer *______* (???), then "The Happening" with Mark Wahlberg \u0026lt;3 and Zooey Deschanel. Only something funny, so Zooey in the film, but already after a very good movie, but I'd say from even and not necessarily what the faint of heart and finally the Baader Meinhof Complex. Indeed a truly watchable movie. Nina and I have to look well ahead of time and more films from this era, such as "Downfall". I am so curious.
Monday was not terribly exciting, but today was finally here Marija times with the kids. \u0026lt;3 So sweet the little one. Hach I would have taken prefer directly. I also like n baby. xD
But even sad that one of the last meeting was so at least in the office. I think we'll see once the case. ^ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment