Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Price On A 2000 Dodge Gran Caravan Disability Van

last posting ... - Conclusion

So now I'm back home for a week and I finally have some time and desire to write the last entry - sorry that it took some time.
Even though it was a week ago comes before me as if it already an eternity has passed since we landed in Frankfurt and I would prefer the next trip Antretter same again tomorrow.
But simultaneously I also really enjoyed huge to be back at home and family and friends * the * not been seen again.

was any event, the trip was totally great and I'm looking forward to the next - but will probably be only in 3 (maybe 2) years. And if anyone is interested in Japan and has the ability to fly backwards, then he should do it anyway.

The photos could still take some photos zusortieren 1202 and part of high payload, will take some time and I did not grade.
Link to the gallery is there here

0 comments:

Post a Comment