Friday, March 5, 2010

Top Models Online Sehen

2009-08-14 The "right" Tokyo

A new day dawned in Takahama. After the shower, I went to the room to collect my clothes, where the television was on in the background. The Japanese voices from the TV gave me a great feeling. I went through my head that I really am in Japan. However, I also felt an itching sensation because of the mosquitoes, which was not very encouraging.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


For breakfast there were German Nutella, Persian nougat and Japanese bread, the latter was pretty sweet. After Nikita and I had set a rough plan for the day, we have taken the next train towards Tokyo. But the way I have to make a somewhat negative finding. Japanese sit down first by a foreigner, if there is no other place is free. And even as there are some who would rather stand than sit. This I quite felt like an outsider. The reason for this situation was explained to me later during my trip.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


arrived in Ueno, we went to walk towards Asakusa, because it was not so far away. And now I know I saw a postcard scene: The Kaminarimon. Many tourists from different countries and even tourists from Japan were there and have some pictures taken. Behind the gate was a large bazaar where you could buy a wide variety of souvenirs and postcards. On that occasion I got some postcards that I would later send to Germany to my friends. Of course, I got a little hunger and Nikita pushed already. Since I did not knew about me, we have summarily decided Go to the Familiy Restaurant "Denny's" because I had seen the advertisement of the store by chance.
Inside it was pretty full, so we had to wait first. Then, a small table was set free and later we even got a window seat. There was really much choice, but after a while I've decided for the chicken curry with rice and curry Nikita ordered hamburgers with cheese. Although I knew it, he has ordered additionally Bacon-Egg sandwiches with potato. It ranged from perfect with my meal. But he insisted that I eat it, even if I would burst.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After a leisurely meal We are a slightly longer distance to the subway to Shibuya down. On the train there was the following sign:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


A funny presentation, as I had to find. The pregnant woman provides, as though if she had abdominal pain. In any case, I was blown away real Shibuya. So many people and everything was so big and tall. If you leave the station, you can already see the famous large intersection, where was on the other hand, a very large Starbucks in connection with the rental-shop Tsutaya. It really has almost everything found there. Only the DVD was that I did not want it. But the record of Shiina Ringo Shouso Strip I was able to secure me in HMV! The "Real" Tokyo was, it would be so through the head.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Then we went to Harajuku, where we encountered a lot of people. Again, it was swarming with tourists, who walked with backpack and camera Takeshita-Dori, a street full of shops, along. Unfortunately I was noticed that Nikita zunehmenst was exhausted and therefore are not really behave. This situation made me irritated again, which meant that I could not see anything in peace. Nevertheless, I have not let me take you to visit the second H & M in Japan. The store in Harajuku had more choice than on the Ginza. But since I wanted to not spend so much money, I let it be for now.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Since Nikita could not get a grip, I had decided that we go back to earlier Takahama, although it was not until around 16:30 clock. On the way back on the train I have again called to mind the dress of the Japanese. When she is not had to work, that is, if they were not just in the suit, they were really dressed pretty good, which is not to say that suits are bad. Each man had his own style and you did not see the same clothes for two different people. Even the people who were not as daring in fashion, had won a good taste and simple clothes are cleverly combined with each other. While I have really thought about it, I Fiehler his eyes. This was the first time I've slept in a train. Just in time before we arrived in Takahama, I woke up.

In the evening Yosef, Natalia, Nikita and I went to a Thai restaurant that they visited most frequently, as the cooks and waiters, they already knew. Inside, it was not as big and not so bright On the walls hung pictures of Thai pretty colorful wallpaper. Everything seemed like in a movie. The food was really quite hot but very tasty. I suspected that it was at the restaurant for a family. The owner, a Thai couple, sat down at the table next to us and talked to me in Japanese. I found it interesting that there were small villages in Japan, a relatively high number of foreign people. Anyway, they seemed to enjoy life in Takahama. When I got home I phoned
with Marek, a very good friend from Slovakia, who is also at the same time as I was in Japan. So we had an appointment for Sunday in Shinjuku. How it went and what we did, I will tell when the time comes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment