Sunday, March 7, 2010

Blueprints On Sand Rails

2009-08-17 The next station is Ikebukuro

During the morning I ate breakfast - eggs, cracker with cucumber, cheese and tea - led Yosef Nathalia and a water fight with the garden hose in the garden. After this funny show, I've made the trip to Ueno, where I wanted to meet Kazuko. Kazuko was when I was still high school students, a visiting student at my school in Aachen. I helped her to find in Aachen deal and they slowly got used to living in Germany. When she went back to Japan, we have unfortunately lost contact. Just before I wanted to leave for Japan, I have found again by chance on Facebook. And now after 5 years I see they finally returned to Japan. We are both very happy because it was really very long ago.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


course, we initially had no idea what we should do, so we just went to Ueno Park, because it was close. As the sun was shining brightly, we have chosen a place under a tree in the shade and we sat down. Kazuko told me that she is now studying at Waseda University and the upcoming semester goes to London to study. Their style had changed too much. Somehow it reminded me of Hagumi from "Hachimitsu to Clover". She wore a dark blue Upper part and a long beige skirt with floral patterns. Her hair was longer. We also talked about some people from our former level, what they are doing today, and so on. We talked also about the future, so what do we want and what our dreams.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Kazuko had then asked me if I was in Ikebukuro, and I said no. So we got into the next train to Ikebukuro. Since I had not even informed of this district, I did not know what to expect. I suggested that is also the case that we are in a Starbucks and talk. And coincidentally was Kazuko's favorite store in Ikebukuro.
have arrived in Ikebukuro, I found that it's not as crowded as in Shinjuku or Shibuya. We immediately went to Starbucks, which consisted of two floors. First, we chose a seat because it was pretty before. At each table were students who were engaged in learning and reading, and Kazuko mentioned that they always come for several hours to learn here. I got me a Coffee Jelly Frappucchino again and also a chicken sandwich. At our table we talked then about the different cultures in Germany, Japan and Iran. Kazuko said that she was once in Africa and has very strong interest in the Swahili language. Mainly we were talking in a mix of Japanese (as their German is rusty), German (as my Japanese is not really thawed) and English (since we both knew).
After the snack we were walking then. This I could see many beautiful and quiet places. On the way we walked past an antique shop that sold a lot of old used books. It was a little tight and the books were placed in high shelves, or stacked on the floor, if there was no room there. We looked around a bit, but unfortunately I found nothing that sparked my interest. But the atmosphere in the LAdenw ar somehow cool!
Unfortunately, we were all at the station To adopt where we noticed that we had made no photos. So we asked a nice woman, if she can make one of us.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


went against 17 clock I then returned to Takahama. The train was full of different people. When I arrived in Takahama, I was picked up already and then went to eat sushi.
At home, I planned then the course of the coming days, as this was my first last night in Ibaraki.

0 comments:

Post a Comment