Saturday, March 6, 2010

Campervans Scotland On Ebay

2009-08-16 reunited with a friend

Today I am alone down the first railway in Japan. Although it was Sunday, rose from station to station more and more people into the train to Ueno. In Germany, the railways would be pretty empty on Sundays. You notice that even on Sundays is life in Japan. Ueno from I had to drive about another 30 minutes on the Yamanote Line to Shinjku. There I had arranged with Marek on one of the outputs from the station. As already mentioned, is a very good friend Marek from Slovakia, I have come to know through an exchange program of its Slovak school with a partner school in Aachen a few years ago. When he visited me the last time in Aachen, his hair was very short, but in Japan he had apparently they can grow a little longer. I was really glad to see him, as I previously could not make me famous people. I noticed that the Shinjuku train station is very large. And by "great" I mean really very very very big. Within the station there were all sorts of shops and markets. For my taste there was even a bit too big.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


First, Marek and I did not quite know what to do. So we first thought was lost through the city. He wanted to show me the town hall in Shinjuku, but apparently we had caught the only day of the year in which it had closed. He said that they had a very good view from the top. Maybe I'll be so at other times walk up there. Ultimately, we are
walked into a Starbucks store within a store. I ordered a Coffee Jelly Frappucchino, which is not available in Germany. This is a Coffee Frappucchino how to find him in Germany but with a portion of jelly on the floor, which you must suck with a straw. Quite tasty! We are looking for a window seat and looked at the busy street. We spoke not much, but it was a great relaxing atmosphere. After that we proceeded to walk through Shinjuku. The buildings were very tall and architecturally interesting. Later we went to the Muji where Marek has bought a seat cushion that I had always "Butt Pillow" called. This name he took over that way. I also wanted one, but Unfortunately there was no longer in the color green. We walked on, talking about different things, and reminded us of embarrassing situation that we are going on during your stay in Germany. Somehow it felt nostalgic.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


suddenly occurred to me that I might here in Shinjuku Lalapipo the DVD that I am looking find. We went to some small DVD shops, but unfortunately they did not have it there. "Is there no Tower Records in Shinjuku?" I asked Marek, as he well knew about this, because he had lived for a time in Tokyo. And as he remembered also that it to one of the outputs of the Shinjuku train station is a Tower Record. Lo and behold, Lalapipo on the shelf! And of course bought it immediately. It is in fact this is a movie with Hiroki Narimiya, my favorite actor in the lead role.
adopted at the station we are then. It was a really calm and relaxed afternoon with Marek, even though the city is very wild and chaotic. Later I called
Kazuko to get me a date with her. We made an appointment for the next day. Who is Kazuko, I tell then the next entry here. Then I went to Harajuku, since I last time not had time to look around me everything. In addition, there were only two of Shinjuku Station from. The Closet Child, a store for CDs, I also found driekt after I once asked for the road. There I have a CD then for Susan, a good friend from the university, and a Plastic Tree Single bought for me. The clothing shops were also many colorful and creative things. In one of the shops - it just was Sale - I have a cool top for 1000 yen found. Since I had no great desire to try it, I've just bought. I hope it fits, I'm still there. And yes, it fit me later. After a short walk for me then back to Takahama.

When I arrived, I was picked up Nathan and we were all eating together in Sukiya. I ordered a Okonomi Gyudon. Rice, fine beef, leeks, cabbage, mayonnaise, Okonimi sauce and of course, a raw egg on top. It was really delicious. And the portion was just right.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


After dinner I got on Tsutaya still the Best Actor edition, a magazine, with Hiroki Narimiya on the cover. Nikita borrowed an American movie called "Jumper" from. We looked to us then in Japanese at home. Roughly I understood the plot, but so interesting was not the movie. And suddenly, as it should be otherwise, a fat large beetles in the room. And good night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment