Saturday, March 6, 2010

Muscle Tightness Canine

2009-08-15 The cockroach in the shoe

Today Day, I could even sleep properly. Therefore, I am got up around 12:30 clock. As it was already too late for breakfast was, we are four in a Persian restaurant in Ibaraki down.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I really had to wonder. I never would have suspected that there is in such a rural prefecture of so many Iranians. The restaurant was called "Ali's Kebab" and looked outside from very Oriental. As we entered, wrikte all very friendly and nice. On the ceiling were placed various carpets and textiles, the walls were mostly decorated with tiles, and there was even an area where you - could sit on the floor at low tables - as in Iran. There had been a niedergleassen group of Japanese, who took seemingly quite happy to be their food. Japanese in a Persian restaurant in Ibaraki - when the time is not uncommon. Actually, I felt not so much appetite, but I did not want to miss even the kebab and ordered to a portion of rice. Yosef as a side dish for all Persian potato salad with tomatoes and pickles had ordered. The food looked delicious total , and it was totally delicious.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

However, I felt a little stomach ache. It was just too much and the weather was too hot. After dinner we went into a shop, where Nikita wanted to buy sports shoes. As I looked around, I discovered that my shoe size to the "Big Sizes" listed in Japan. That was kind of embarrassing. In Germany my shoe size is actually normal. Since I had told Yosef of my Starbucks hobby, we had watched on the internet times, where there is a branch in Ibaraki, because I like the idea of buying the Ibaraki-cup. Our goal was then the shopping mall from Tsukuba Station. After some investigation we find Bobby, we have finally found the store and also the cup! In addition I've still got a cell phone strap from Starbucks. Next, I noticed that there are many shops where clothing was sold pretty cheap. But again, I have restrained myself. Unfortunately, my abdominal pain reported on the road again. Because I can not stand it, we stopped briefly at a gas station. Kebab for breakfast is not it!
The day passed somewhat slowly. We had a lot of time. Next sind wir in ein 100 Yen-Shop gegangen. Von Schreibwaren, bis Porzelan, über Taschen gab es dort wirklich fast alles. Und dann noch zu einer sehr guten Qualität. Die 1 Euro-Shops in Deutschland könnten sich wirklich mal eine Scheibe davon abschneiden. Auf dem Weg nach Hause haben wir noch kurz Halt bei Fujiya, einer Konditoreikette, gemacht. Es gab nicht mehr viel Auswahl, jedoch nahm ich ein Stück Käsekuchen. Zusammen mit dem Rest der Bestellung packte die Verkäuferin alles in eine kleine schöne Box und übergab sie uns.
 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us  
 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us  

got home we rested a bit, and decided spontaneously to go out again. When I wanted to put on my shoes, a big, black, shiny thing crawled out of my shoe: it was a cockroach! I was just waiting for something to happen, because some insect throughout the house in every corner. I jumped up and all the others did the same to me. Nathan immediately took a broom and swept the cockroach from the house. From then on I was cautious when I wanted to put on my shoes.
a while, we drove around in the area. Gradually showed more buildings and shops. But it all looked pretty country setting off. Our goal ドン キホーテ ( Don Quixote ), was a business in Tsuchiura, which was stuffed with all sorts of goods. Games, clothing, jewelry, bags, food, and so on. Unfortunately, everything seemed a bit cheap. I suspect that there was much fake. In any case, everything was up to the ceiling full of goods. After a tour we left and we have pulled from the machine before the ice cream business. I was a bit skeptical because I had never eaten ice cream from a vending machine. But it was really very tasty.

have at home, we then purchased from the Fujiya cake champagne consumed. Quite strange combination. But it was quite nice. So then ended a day that we had not really planned anything specific, but still took the time anyway. Oh, my rail pass was valid from today. For a total of three weeks. From the next day, I then began rumzufahren on your own. But to do even more later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment