Sunday, August 23, 2009

What To Engrave Tiffany

Day 8 - Akihabara

Today we were so in Akihabara - was somehow destroyed and I must say my world view somewhat. Actually, yes I thought they we in Japan - especially in Akihabara - Anime Figures - overrun with shops - but there's nothing, we were determined to have 5 or more department stores and only 2 a department with figures - and that was strange, one of which is an electrical business - something like Saturn with us. For that I gave my socks glue for Over My Knees bought - hope that works - and a game of cards with motifs of "Totoro" bought and seen a lot of other odds and ends - probably I'll come after without figure but with tons of them home.

Then we were still in a Maidcafe. And I have to say, so if you're in Japan they even have been in one, but so what world it is not moving, and above all it is expensive. You must pay to get in at all, eat that is not exactly cheap and then you can have photos or games - as for example children's Croco Doc - do with the Maids, the extra cost again. I too have the clothes on our color Maids not like it so much, I think the classic black with a white apron at the most beautiful - had our brown dresses with white aprons and pink or türkisgrü NEN loops.

So that's it for today, tomorrow we go to Kyoto and Nara, as we will stay as we do it the next entry that is not earlier than Tuesday evening (Tokyo time) give.

0 comments:

Post a Comment