Sunday, August 9, 2009

Binocular Cases Case Logic

How it all began ... First posting


Once upon a time ... in any one day in August 2008 - although I'm sure I'm not the month, it's true year - in any location - well I do not remember. When a group of young people of Japan and above all a journey talking to it. Two on the tour were a few months ever been over there and wanted to next year (so that) every now and again ask the others who would have interest to come along since. And this most sought included ... I

came I started the my little inner "yes-yes-I will-" to the fore, but the equal of my small inner "miser" with "no, no, way too expensive," was insulted. In the next few months there was a back and forth between them - between YES and NO. Exactly when the little "yes-yes ..." got bigger and bigger and my determination to fly to Japan, I do not know, but certainly in the same year was my little "miser" so been "Yes-yes-..." pushed to the farthest corner of my self, that in the matter has nothing more be relayed, and the money that I got for Christmas, and shortly thereafter received for a birthday, disappeared in a Envelope - on the big "JAPAN" was * money to spend what you do not want, should be best stored somewhere and not setting the level in the purse account or let *. During the year 2009, more and more money accumulated in this envelope to € xxxx were together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment