Monday, August 31, 2009

Disco Ball Jacksonville

Day 15 - Akihabara ... Day 16 and Shinjuku and Harajuku

I Can you still be the little "Yes, yes ..." from the first registration ; remember Gene? That was yesterday once again in full swing - I was not present at Akibabara on a buying spree, this time alone.

And now we remember now what I wanted (see Day 12) "a Rena - figure, a Rena - T-shirt, a Totoro - Charms, a plush - Rußmännchen (from Spirited Away), a Hetalia - beans folder and a Dog - Mappchen -

and I have bought from "Higurashi no naku koro ni" the Rena - T-shirt and it fits even, is only relative was a little long and the image is back and the writing front, thought it is over different - to try on at the hotel then was a little surprised but it's still cool - then six figures "2 times and once Rena Mion, Rika, Satoko and Hanyuu - Keiichi, Shion and Satoshi unfortunately there was not, "the Fan Book 2009 - just a pity I can not read the manga of it, to" Umineko no naku koro ni "is also the fan-book, the contents But somehow to me a mystery - but the cover was so sweet that I had to have it easy. The content for books here is always a surprise eh, because everything is packaged, and then two - actually I do not know what it is - I'd call it spontaneous, but as a washcloth; of "Rozen Maiden" a Souseiseki - figure, from "B okusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan "a Dokuro-chan - figure, a plush - Rußmännchen, a plush - Katzenbus * with the door open and inside is a small Totoro, one can get out *, a bean-dog - pencil case - well, actually are there are two, once the bean pod and then the bean-dog himself, and a can of green tea while I like the not, but I wanted the box, because what was on it because of Hetalia.

Otherwise I still have a few Aufragseinkäufe done and then I have such a sweet Higurashi - Advertising posters seen - but unfortunately I do not want to sell.

later and again in Asakusa - by chance are Anna, Erik and Andrew went with the same train back - I was with Anna and Erik eat at Mosburger. There are it as the name implies, Burgers - but containing freshly prepared, slightly more expensive in the known chains.

This day can be summarized in one word "wet" - raining since last night it continuously. The streets have many feet wide puddles and streams and turned a screen that does not have at least the size of a one-man tent is completely useless. Even today I get the idea that money for Japan holiday two pair of shoes needs - even sandals or other open and the other rubber boots. There also seems to be quite normal to walk in rain with rubber boots on the street.

But since we no longer wanted rumhocken all day in the hotel were, Anna and me in Shinjuku in a Lolita - buy and store in Harajuku at Bodyline a dress for a girlfriend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment