Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Best Clothes Steamer 2009

4th day - Kamakura

Today we were as announced in Kamakura - and we can use our rail pass for the first time. At the station I'm in a supermarket ready "Cream Soda" found - fresh it tastes much better, of course, but I found it super still time to drink again. Cream Soda is melon syrup or something inside, in the manner in sparkling water with vanilla ice cream - a drink that I know from previous anime conventions. Had it up to now almost forgotten, but now I will watch if I find somewhere to the syrup. On our program plan was first visited a temple - where we are then back. This was on a slope and you can look over more of the upper and the city - and the view is just great. Then it was on to Kotoku-in - also a temple where one huge Daibutsu (Buddha) are , go in the can - which we of course have made. Anschleißend we were was on the beach in Kamakura. On the way we ate a totally delicious ice cream. Taste "sweet potatoes". had refilled bottles - -

In the supermarket from above - which unfortunately I have no cream soda to me then a small sewing kit, I can take them on conventions, bought - in baby blue.

Thus, as the report of today is quite unusual in short, I can still tell a bit of what General of Japan and the Japanese. For example, that they must totally be on grapes, because it jelly with grapes, with grape Fanta - Fanta called Grape, Fanta Grape with jelly - no not a joke - in this Fanta really jelly pieces indoors and they are even available in different flavors - many other drinks with wine grapes.

What's interesting - but I had already known - that in Japan there are no street names but also to the north their cards do not even, so that map reading is very difficult because you do not know in how to keep around the map needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment