Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is It Ok To Swing When Pregnant

&& we sat on top of the world

feat. The Blackout Before I've yet. But does not matter. Because the next time is stressful enough anyway. But positive and great stress. ^ ^

27.11. - Outing with coupled Christmas party. Trip to Hamburg, HSH Nordbank look at Arena, leisure and then dinner in The Invisible Man (Eating in the dark, as if you were blind. Blind waiters help a dinner to "find" like "meat is at 12 clock." I'm excited. ^ ^)

28.11. Hopefully hairdresser. Verpeil I always make an appointment. But yes. Should work, I hate to see. Depending on the time and desire is there, I will meet with Nina in Lübeck only know my dear sister (who has been working in a Tuesday again Dental laboratory) yet of great happiness. : OD I want to watch (has) time after a new digital camera. My Nikon is great but no question, but something big and unwieldy to make them "just" somewhere to take fulfilled. And I do not think I can smuggle it clever to the concerts.
xD And then I would somehow like it (now that the nose piercing is gone), a lip piercing ... möh. xD And I NEED to be sure before again extend my ear hole. Ic crawling still be at around 1.6 mm, although I've n Tunnel 2mm or 2.5 mm at home.

03.12. Trip to Hamburg - Paramore concert to 4:42 clock waiting to Jule (\u0026lt;3) for the train to Cologne.

04.12. about 8 clock arrival Cologne. JHB visit and then we'll see. xD The evening Blackoutkonzert. I'm curious. Very.

05.12. Die? xD I do not know. Somehow you can do so much and take into consideration that we must look again. ^ ^

06.12. Evening 2 Paramore concert. *_____*

07.12. Return to home vlt and until 08.12. 5 clock to sleep? xD

08.12. Working ... Boo! xD

I'm looking really very simple. There will be a great time and wui, then soon Christmas. Must make me really slow even more ideas. And take in attack.
New Year I am going to Jule. I do not know exactly when I start driving here, but I think at 29.12. ^ ^.

And then from 01.o1. we also have (at last !!!!) two new (old) people as a reinforcement for us. Two colleagues at the beginning of Argentina (Hartz IV) times have been reassigned there, come back and support us in the long run. Very nice. : O)

Now I will write you a post the finished and then maybe eating something. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment