Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Formatting Dvd For Best Upconvert

&& we wish you a merry christmas...

feat. lostprophets had.



First we were in the HSH Nordbank Arena (football stadium HSV) and have made a guide. The press conference room and such. Was really exciting actually.
Then we are in the city and had 3 hours free time.
Catherine and I first went shopping:

- Samsung ST 550 (\u0026lt;3) and who they sold me was gay (not that I did not like it xD) but you have already noticed it. Has made me a little nervous that somehow he has always wanted my eye contact and xD gewuselt back and forth. yes. xD was funny, but somehow - Queer as Folk Season 3
- All Time Low - So Wrong, It's Right

Thereafter, We then for the Christmas market, where we long to seek colleagues have found. Of course, had a 5-headed the team not to take, to ride the carousel. xD Suddenly the mayor before and has seen them. He was a bit ... flat xD But not in a negative sense. He's really loose. \u0026lt;3 simply name basis with everyone, which I personally do not have the problem.
Then we went into the invisible. It was really most fascinating. I sat down with Catherine and two colleagues at a table of 4. We know really gets to eat what you do not. We were taken by a blind waiter to the table. It really is that it is pitch dark. You can not even own Hand to see before our eyes. First we got salad and then after the main course and last but not the dessert. It has been speculated what could really be anything on it. And we use a lot of hands to eat. To see what is still on the plate, if so, where and all those things. I was totally exciting and delicious. Afterwards we got to know then what they ate. And for me personally were the things I would not order determined in a normal restaurant. But I found it delicious. Then it went
to go home.
But I was really in the bucket.
Yesterday I went to the hairdresser. Short and red, yes. : D Went
relatively fixed and then I got me
- a fleece jacket -
a pair of jeans - a cloth
- Gauntlets
bought and then I went home. I've never been rented 4 movies, and I have to see how I get all looked. As we go to Grandma still today.
Borrowed I've
- He's Just Not That Into You (very nice)
- The Pianist (Adrien Brody got to right the Oscar class movie!) - Molly Hartley and
- The Bourne Ultimatum



0 comments:

Post a Comment