Sunday, November 1, 2009

When To Use Blockers For Wiring

&& I'm over you now, I'm at home in the clouds

feat. The Blackout
I wish you all a happy birthday. ^ ^ Let
gift you rich and beautiful celebration. : O)














Then:
I got my holiday to-do list almost executed. Wuhu. ^ ^
I only need to add a post, but that's already and the icons for LJ, I have to see what times and stuff. ^ ^
Then I even know yet the madness. Since it is times two weeks on vacation. One eunuch with us (in charge of the pit communities, Dahme and Kellenhusen) goes to 01.11. to a another administration. Ever seen the shock per se. But his place will be filled internally, do not know by whom, in that it is an official site are also not as bad as many considered (one is curious who), at least, the site of the new, which he had before, be so busy again. It will be exciting. And what about Marijas point, you do not know.
Then I learned just yesterday that a colleague (top 60) probably with suspected stroke have come to the hospital. I certainly hope it's not a stroke. You have to see.
more then I guess I'll find out Monday, when I my (intended) well-stocked Desk for the first time see you again. Buhu I will not.
xD Anyway, it's already after 03:00 clock, I'm going to disappear in the bed, so slowly I will be really tired. xD







0 comments:

Post a Comment