Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Retention Cyst Maxillary Sinus Mri

&& The taste of her cherry chapstick

feat. All Time Low Yes
are otherwise not much new really. Work is as much .. but somehow this is so. ^ ^ Hopefully. : O)

Maren me is something currently on the clock, because they again so so strung out on Tech. Really bad. oO And again constantly to Bambu (Techno shed No.1) want, but I've always been called off .. I will simply no longer out there. But the time was good, where the Bambu had and we went into Lokhaus. It's more of my world. Since they play at least music that you can listen to an evening. Well, then you plan to buy a house, get married and have a child. The best probably all next year. But of course keep the same standard of living as now, and woah .. excites me something .. But no, I'm quite relaxed. xD Mh

what .. to? Oh yes I go to the hairdresser soon ... occurs to me I have to make another appointment. xD And then we do on Saturday or the photo for my grandma for her birthday. Let's see me, how I am doing as a photographer .. xD should happen on the beach and then it comes in a gold frame (if Jule reads .,... yes I know you hate gold frame. oP) and then she gets, aj what to call it ... no idea. But is getting creative. 75 years and her name .. so in sepia tones and scratches .. Your spouse has also already received. ^ ^ Is halt at 30.10. The celebration. 'm Curious. ^ ^ Oh, and since I find it an even level that I want to ask Grandma if there is coffee and cake, then I do not ne cake. Wui, so that they stress not added. ^ ^ Well

louder useless stuff I've written here so .. I hear now on .. xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment