Friday, December 26, 2008

'can Trigeminal Nerve Cause Toothache'

Dostana (2008)

is geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeil!!
first because I could still see the film in this year xDD and second, the film itself is just GEIL! COOOL!! And more of it !!!!!
see you have easy, no matter what if you can begin to be gay or not! the film is a MUST!! xDDD
as it fits everything! He is perfect! rate xDDD
the video I gaze without music, as a Russian song in the background

and I recommend something else xDD I guess the short min video (fourth in a Bollywood-film is really short xDDD run until the end xDD
be the most important is yes THE END!! xDDDD

maaaan I'm blown away xDDDD such a bomb was smiling again once been very necessary! this is just wonderful!!

so much sense in this: Good night! xDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment