Monday, December 1, 2008

Every Combination Of 4 Numbers

under COOKING STEAM! xDD

today was the first night xD
they : "I have all my eggs consumed T_T * work in progress towards dough and forth *
he:" I still have two "
they "But they must be very big!"
he : "* wink *"

o_O and the first to clock 19:56 O_o oha!

and further xDD
one of the candidates must meet as always' get a table and have since often is as good as me, they know just as much (just like me xD) that the cutlery of outside to inside xD is yes and it was about dessert cutlery xD

restaurant manager : the spoon-fork is on the! like us, human. He you!

na what you do not all learn ps at such a cooking show xDDDD

: the perfect diner o_O is o_O to homophobin this view week ne waaaaaah to me today to put frenzy * Arrrg * just because! " the gay hairdresser "(actually he's a stylist xD) a friend has, she was back today, the whole evening just bäääh to him. and that too only after his, as they have the eat their feedback had to * give eye roll *

0 comments:

Post a Comment