Saturday, October 3, 2009

Best Non Staining Deodorant

&& And the angels sing: let it shine, let it shine, dry the teardrops from my eyes.

feat. paramore I feel more personally now that someone is missing wait, so Marija. It remains to be working and I can share not just get even, but I can also imagine that there are so mid-November to mid-January is still really stupid. x___x is waiting only.
third I am this morning, got up at 5 clock wanted to see the sunrise at the beach and maybe some think, because peace and stuff. oO ass depends on the hammer, at least as regards to the rest. The colleagues were already busy at 6 clock on the beach to touch with the sweepers (Steffi. .. as in D-Dorf on HBF xD) real madness. But I have a few, I think, great image capture. ^ ^ What's missing ... Kim Wake up, big fat, big spider on my wall. x_______x Not pretty. Totzuhauen've tried it, but unfortunately, by and my brother tingelte still around in the history of the world has been waiting for the first bus to the disco to go home. I come home ... had he not found, Ha, as well as when the towers next to my bed. -.- Is now dead but she has it coming to him, honestly.
4th Up the road at 8 clock and was then elected diretk. Obligation fulfilled, and let's see whether the change is coming. O) 5th Morning, only 5 days work, then I have my long awaited holiday. *_________* 2 weeks I will return the stress behind. I'm so on it. Am. 05. directly from it goes to Cologne. Green Day Concert with Becks and Jule. Wui. I can not wait. ^ ^ Then after that I'll stay with what Jules and then I have for quite a week for me. Yay. ^ ^

6th I will as soon as possible to the tattoo artist to Nina. Appointment and agreement for my Fußtattoo. I'm curious. Although she knows it already, but exactly when is not ... oh well it will already come. She thinks so too again what and where and such. xD

7th The weekend at the Day of German Unity, I'm driving my brother-in Uelzen vlt the autocross sit and watch and try out my little Nikon this time. If, however, not clear yet if he goes and if so, whether space for me in their motor home is. But yes, I find I have a total right, because by marriage and such. xD Let's see.

I think that was it so for now. xD Absolutely not chronologically I know, whatever. xD And now I go to sleep. hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment